Tuesday, 14 February 2017

A Valentine's Day Collage

Valentine's Day may have passed but I am sure it's not too late yet to share with you the collage I made before 14th February.  I didn't know what to give to my special hubby and thought of creating this myself with lots of love and patience.




I was very happy when I heard my hubby said "WOW" as he enters the door.  I knew he's quite exhausted from his day's work but still he was able to show his appreciation with what I made for him, for us rather.  For him, this is the biggest card in town and said "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DARLING". I do love him more also that on Valentine's day itself when he arrived from work, he asked me to go out for dinner with him with another "couple" friend.  For me it was a surprise knowing that he's always busy at work but he was able to make table reservations for us in a newly opened restaurant in town, The Grille.

My collage was made with selected CTMH Hello Lovely Paper Packets, Hello Lovely Complements, All Together Complements, pre-cut Alphabet Letters from the Welcome Home Wreath Kit and some quilled  flowers and butterfly I made previously as additional decorations.






No comments:

Post a Comment